Quantum Quasar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quantum Quasar

A forum for students, or just those hoping to learn new things!

You are not connected. Please login or register

CTAMM: Count To A MINUS million!

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 11]

26CTAMM: Count To A MINUS million! - Page 2 Empty Re: CTAMM: Count To A MINUS million! Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:44 pm

Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:-5

Hello!  Very Happy

Hi. Smile How's things?

Things are going well. Wbu? Very Happy

OK I guess.

I thought I'd join before spotify95 tries to claim CTAMM as well. I own CTAMM on here, TSR, Digital Spy and my own forum.

Plus as well, he will have some competition! Very Happy

I was just waiting for you to join here tongue

Let's see whether we reach a million or minus a million first lol!

Thing was I was thinking of joining under the name Paracosm to see what yours and spotify95's reactions would be to it, but I decided against it. Wink

Hahaha You're lucky you didn't, you would have been banned! lol!

I take it the real Paracosm isn't welcome here? Very Happy

No TSR mods are allowed (except littleswany and ThatsAGoodOne349)

I see. Smile

I loved your trolling threads you started on TSR as of late!

Thanks! Very Happy

Do you think you could start a thread there about setting the fire alarm off in Tesco because there's certain medical procedures that are available in the US but not on the NHS here in the UK?

27CTAMM: Count To A MINUS million! - Page 2 Empty Re: CTAMM: Count To A MINUS million! Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:45 pm

28CTAMM: Count To A MINUS million! - Page 2 Empty Re: CTAMM: Count To A MINUS million! Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:46 pm

29CTAMM: Count To A MINUS million! - Page 2 Empty Re: CTAMM: Count To A MINUS million! Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:47 pm

30CTAMM: Count To A MINUS million! - Page 2 Empty Re: CTAMM: Count To A MINUS million! Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:48 pm

31CTAMM: Count To A MINUS million! - Page 2 Empty Re: CTAMM: Count To A MINUS million! Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:49 pm

32CTAMM: Count To A MINUS million! - Page 2 Empty Re: CTAMM: Count To A MINUS million! Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:50 pm

33CTAMM: Count To A MINUS million! - Page 2 Empty Re: CTAMM: Count To A MINUS million! Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:51 pm

34CTAMM: Count To A MINUS million! - Page 2 Empty Re: CTAMM: Count To A MINUS million! Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:52 pm

35CTAMM: Count To A MINUS million! - Page 2 Empty Re: CTAMM: Count To A MINUS million! Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:53 pm

36CTAMM: Count To A MINUS million! - Page 2 Empty Re: CTAMM: Count To A MINUS million! Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:00 pm

Kyx

Kyx
Admin

pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:

Hello!  Very Happy

Hi. Smile How's things?

OK I guess.

I thought I'd join before spotify95 tries to claim CTAMM as well. I own CTAMM on here, TSR, Digital Spy and my own forum.

Thing was I was thinking of joining under the name Paracosm to see what yours and spotify95's reactions would be to it, but I decided against it. Wink

I see. Smile

Thanks! Very Happy

Do you think you could start a thread there about setting the fire alarm off in Tesco because there's certain medical procedures that are available in the US but not on the NHS here in the UK?

Interesting. I'll see, but what procedures would they be?

https://quantusinc.forumotion.com

37CTAMM: Count To A MINUS million! - Page 2 Empty Re: CTAMM: Count To A MINUS million! Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:04 pm

Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:

Hello!  Very Happy

Hi. Smile How's things?

OK I guess.

I see. Smile

Thanks! Very Happy

Like when a child is born unable to walk, but there is a 'life changing' operation only available in the US which enables the child to walk, and theit parents have to set up a fundraising event to raise money to be able to afford the costs.

38CTAMM: Count To A MINUS million! - Page 2 Empty Re: CTAMM: Count To A MINUS million! Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:07 pm

39CTAMM: Count To A MINUS million! - Page 2 Empty Re: CTAMM: Count To A MINUS million! Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:08 pm

-39. :rofl: :banned:

40CTAMM: Count To A MINUS million! - Page 2 Empty Re: CTAMM: Count To A MINUS million! Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:09 pm

41CTAMM: Count To A MINUS million! - Page 2 Empty Re: CTAMM: Count To A MINUS million! Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:11 pm

42CTAMM: Count To A MINUS million! - Page 2 Empty Re: CTAMM: Count To A MINUS million! Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:12 pm

43CTAMM: Count To A MINUS million! - Page 2 Empty Re: CTAMM: Count To A MINUS million! Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:13 pm

44CTAMM: Count To A MINUS million! - Page 2 Empty Re: CTAMM: Count To A MINUS million! Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:14 pm

45CTAMM: Count To A MINUS million! - Page 2 Empty Re: CTAMM: Count To A MINUS million! Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:15 pm

46CTAMM: Count To A MINUS million! - Page 2 Empty Re: CTAMM: Count To A MINUS million! Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:17 pm

47CTAMM: Count To A MINUS million! - Page 2 Empty Re: CTAMM: Count To A MINUS million! Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:18 pm

Kyx

Kyx
Admin

pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
pinkteddyx64 wrote:
Kyx wrote:

Hello!  Very Happy

Hi. Smile How's things?

OK I guess.

I see. Smile

Thanks! Very Happy

Like when a child is born unable to walk, but there is a 'life changing' operation only available in the US which enables the child to walk, and theit parents have to set up a fundraising event to raise money to be able to afford the costs.

Interesting. Anyway, I gtg. Might not be online for a long time because this website seems to be blocked by the parental restrictions on my phone Embarassed

https://quantusinc.forumotion.com

48CTAMM: Count To A MINUS million! - Page 2 Empty Re: CTAMM: Count To A MINUS million! Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:28 pm

49CTAMM: Count To A MINUS million! - Page 2 Empty Re: CTAMM: Count To A MINUS million! Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:30 pm

50CTAMM: Count To A MINUS million! - Page 2 Empty Re: CTAMM: Count To A MINUS million! Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:31 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum