Quantum Quasar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quantum Quasar

A forum for students, or just those hoping to learn new things!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Formula One 2017 season

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Formula One 2017 season Empty Formula One 2017 season Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:04 pm

Kyx

Kyx
Admin

Next race is next weekend in Azerbaijan Smile

https://quantusinc.forumotion.com

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

3Formula One 2017 season Empty Re: Formula One 2017 season Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:02 pm

spotify95

spotify95
Admin

Zack-02 wrote:Damn. wish when Nico retired last season the Mercedes team had chosen Max Verstappen instead of
Valtteri Bottas for Lewis's team mate. He would have provided much stiffer competition and we would
not be seeing Lewis on pole most the times.

Not a fan of Lewis Hamilton at all, i know it sounds unpatriotic of me but there you are.

I think that Lewis and Max would make a pretty good team; certainly good enough to blow away the rest of the competition. Though as far as I know the Red Bull lineup won't be changing for some time.

Although I do support Lewis Hamilton, I do agree that there was stiffer competition between the two Mercedes drivers when Rosberg was part of the team as well.

4Formula One 2017 season Empty Re: Formula One 2017 season Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:43 pm

Kyx

Kyx
Admin

spotify95 wrote:
Zack-02 wrote:Damn. wish when Nico retired last season the Mercedes team had chosen Max Verstappen instead of
Valtteri Bottas for Lewis's team mate. He would have provided much stiffer competition and we would

Not a fan of Lewis Hamilton at all, i know it sounds unpatriotic of me but there you are.

I think that Lewis and Max would make a pretty good team; certainly good enough to blow away the rest of the competition. Though as far as I know the Red Bull lineup won't be changing for some time.

Although I do support Lewis Hamilton, I do agree that there was stiffer competition between the two Mercedes drivers when Rosberg was part of the team as well.

A little birdie told me that Max might be moving to Ferrari in 2019 yep

6Formula One 2017 season Empty Re: Formula One 2017 season Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:18 pm

Kyx

Kyx
Admin

Zack-02 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
spotify95 wrote:

But who would he replace, Seb or Dani?

He would replace Kimi

8Formula One 2017 season Empty Re: Formula One 2017 season Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:11 pm

Kyx

Kyx
Admin

Zack-02 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
Zack-02 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
spotify95 wrote:

He would replace Kimi

Ah, of course, stupid me Embarassed I was mixing up the team with Red Bull and Daniel Ricardo

That would be a good change for Ferrari as it appears Kimi is not very competitive any longer.

Agreed Smile

10Formula One 2017 season Empty Re: Formula One 2017 season Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:29 pm

Kyx

Kyx
Admin

Zack-02 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
Zack-02 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
Zack-02 wrote:
Kyx wrote:
spotify95 wrote:

He would replace Kimi

Ah, of course, stupid me Embarassed I was mixing up the team with Red Bull and Daniel Ricardo

That would be a good change for Ferrari as it appears Kimi is not very competitive any longer.

Agreed Smile

Quali about to begin now for tommorows Hungarian GP

Let's hope Ferrari or Red Bull can get on the front of the grid, otherwise if Hammy goes off in the lead from
the start it will be another procession and i'll lose interest Rolling Eyes

I'll watch the highlights at around 7pm. Hopefully a red bull pole :p

11Formula One 2017 season Empty Re: Formula One 2017 season Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:37 pm

Kyx

Kyx
Admin

Good to see Paul Di Resta back (although as a replacement for Massa, who has a virus)

12Formula One 2017 season Empty Re: Formula One 2017 season Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:21 pm

Kyx

Kyx
Admin

Qualifying Results (Hungarian Grand Prix 2017):

1. Sebastien Vettel (Ferrari)
2. Kimi Raikkonen (Ferrari)
3. Valtteri Bottas (Mercedes)
4. Lewis Hamilton (Mercedes)
5. Max Verstappen (Red Bull Racing Tag Heur)
6. Daniel Ricciardo (Red Bull Racing Tag Heur)
7. Nico Hulkenberg (Renault)
8. Fernando Alonso (McLaren Honda)
9. Stoffel Vandoorne (McLaren Honda)
10. Carlos Sainz (Torro Rosso)
11. Jolyon Palmer (Renault)
12. Esteban Ocon (Force India Mercedes)
13. Daniil Kvyat (Torro Rosso)
14. Sergio Perez (Force India Mercedes)
15. Romain Grosjean (Haas Ferrari)
16. Kevin Magnussen (Haas Ferrari)
17. Lance Stroll (Williams Mercedes)
18. Pascal Wehrlein (Sauber Ferrari)