Quantum Quasar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quantum Quasar

A forum for students, or just those hoping to learn new things!

You are not connected. Please login or register

BSW members (Banned, Suspended, and Warned)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kyx

Kyx
Admin

A list of banned, suspended, and warned users, and the reason(s) for their ban, suspension, or warning.

https://quantusinc.forumotion.com

spotify95

spotify95
Admin

Kyx wrote:A list of banned, suspended, and warned users, and the reason(s) for their ban, suspension, or warning.

Excellent stuff! I was going to ask whether we could have this, as it would definitely be a good idea. Smile

edit: Also made a subforum for this - I was thinking that a sub forum (read only to everyone except mods and admins) would be better as it would mean one thread per person, thus if anyone receives multiple warnings (hopefully they won't) then it would be easier to read/follow through.

ThatsAGoodOne349

spotify95 wrote:
Kyx wrote:A list of banned, suspended, and warned users, and the reason(s) for their ban, suspension, or warning.

Excellent stuff! I was going to ask whether we could have this, as it would definitely be a good idea. Smile

edit: Also made a subforum for this - I was thinking that a sub forum (read only to everyone except mods and admins) would be better as it would mean one thread per person, thus if anyone receives multiple warnings (hopefully they won't) then it would be easier to read/follow through.

If y'all have admin access, you can see this in the panel.
You are welcome.

Kyx

Kyx
Admin

ThatsAGoodOne349 wrote:
spotify95 wrote:

If y'all have admin access, you can see this in the panel.
You are welcome.

Yeah but we wanted everyone to be able to see who's banned, and why :p

We like transparency Smile

https://quantusinc.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum