Quantum Quasar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quantum Quasar

A forum for students, or just those hoping to learn new things!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can I sue Kyx if I am not able to add songs onto Spotify?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

spotify95

spotify95
Admin

I cannot seem to add songs onto our collaborative playlist any more so don't know where I stand on this matter... Surprised

Don't want to have to split my own playlist off as collaboration always works better, and I often find new music that way if someone else recommends me something to listen to. But I need to also be able to add my own songs...

Kyx

Kyx
Admin

spotify95 wrote:I cannot seem to add songs onto our collaborative playlist any more so don't know where I stand on this matter... Surprised

Don't want to have to split my own playlist off as collaboration always works better, and I often find new music that way if someone else recommends me something to listen to. But I need to also be able to add my own songs...

Well, you can now ad songs again so...

https://quantusinc.forumotion.com

spotify95

spotify95
Admin

Yay, thank you 🙂

spotify95

spotify95
Admin

Kyx wrote:
spotify95 wrote:I cannot seem to add songs onto our collaborative playlist any more so don't know where I stand on this matter... Surprised

which account did you allow me to add songs on with? I've just checked and it's not allowing me?

Kyx

Kyx
Admin

spotify95 wrote:
Kyx wrote:

which account did you allow me to add songs on with? I've just checked and it's not allowing me?

all of them

https://quantusinc.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum